Come and stay in the unique wilderness of Rannoch Moor
Situated in the remote village of Rannoch Station surrounded by the vast expanse of Rannoch Moor this is a truly unique place to stay. The perfect antidote to the fast paced modern world, a stay with us gives you the chance to really relax and unwind. Each of our five guest rooms has views across Rannoch Moor and the magnificent West Highland Ralway Line. Wildlife is in abundance and the ever changing weather conditions mean that each time you glance out of the window the view will be different.
During the day the Moor of Rannoch is exclusively for the use of our resident guests. Large bright lounges with sofas and arm chairs provide all of our guests space to relax, read one of our large range of books, play a game of scrabble or partake in our communal jigsaw.
Grab a GlenLyon Coffee and some of Steph’s homemade shortbread or order a packed lunch and head out to explore Rannoch.
The bar is always open and stocked with our range of Scottish Gin’s, Beers and a choice of wines personally chosen by Scott & Steph. Not to mention the 100+ Malt Whisky’s that we have available which Scott will always be happy to chat about!
To Check Availability.
Call us! +44 (0)1882 633 238
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK ONE OF OUR FIVEDOUBLE ROOMS£180 / NIGHT
- Comfortable rooms with views across Rannoch Moor
- The rate is £180 per night for double occupancy and includes breakfast
- En-suite bathrooms with complimentary Arran toiletries
- Tea/Coffee making facilities with fresh milk
- In-Room fridge
- Still & Sparkling water
- 1:25,000 OS waterproof map
- No TV, No Telephone, No WiFi, No Radio !!!
TWO OF OUR ROOMS CAN ALSO BETWIN ROOMS£180 / NIGHT
Two of our rooms can be set as Twin Rooms containing two single beds. The rooms have all the same specifications as our double rooms. The rate is £180 per night for double occupancy and includes breakfast. Please request a Twin Room when booking.
ALL OF OUR ROOMS CAN BE BOOKED FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCYSINGLE ROOMS£125 / NIGHT
Any of our five rooms can be booked for Single Occupancy and contains a double bed. The rate is £125 per night for single occupancy and includes breakfast.
WE ARE VERYDOG FRIENDLY£FREE / NIGHT
- All of our rooms are dog friendly
- There is no charge for bringing your dog with you
- Maximum of two dogs per room
- Dogs should bring their own bedding and are not allowed on guest beds
- We welcome dogs in all areas including the dining room
- The wishes of any other guests should be respected
- Towels available for soggy dogs & hose pipe if required!
- Dog cushion’s for relaxing in front of the fire
- Water bowl in the lounge
- 130km’s of moor to explore (Must be on lead or under control around wildlife)
Full prepayment of accommodation is required at time of booking.
In the event of cancellation out with 21 days prior to the arrival date, the prepayment will be refunded less an administration fee of £20 per booking.
In the event of cancellation within 21 days of the arrival date, the prepayment will be non-refundable.
By making a booking you agree to the conditions of the cancellation policy