Come and work with us atMOOR OF RANNOCH
Our unique location means that we are always on the look out for unique people to join our team.
The Moor of Rannoch Restaurant & Rooms is personally run by Scott & Steph who have been owners of the business since 2013. Originally Scott & Steph planned to run the business as a two person operation, however the success of the Moor of Rannoch has led to increased guest numbers visiting for both our accommodation and restaurant. We now require a team of up to 8 people in order to deliver the best possible experience to our guests in the wilderness of Rannoch Moor.
Our focus on providing a quality guest experience means that we are constantly on the look out for new members to join the team. Previous hospitality experience within a quality establishment is preferred due to the small nature of the team, but importantly an awareness of our remote location and desire to experience the surrounding wilderness is necessary for all applicants.
All applicants must have:
- the ability to interact with our guests to provide a memorable experience
- passion for fresh produce and quality drinks
- a love of nature and the outdoor environment
- be comfortable around dogs (we are a very dog friendly establishment)
- previous hospitality experience is preferred but training will be provided
Accommodation is available in our shared staff cottage. Current recruitment opportunities are listed below but we welcome suitable applications at any time.
Please email CV’s & Covering Letters to : firstname.lastname@example.org